MJ Consulting LLC | 928-772-2011 | 8540 E. State Route 69, Prescott Valley, AZ
Ask M.A. at MJ Consulting LLC
I wear green for my son!
This question & answer column is intended to provide information about the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program, not legal or medical advice. We are not affiliated with the AZDHS who administers the program.
Constitutional Right to Deny
To All Law Enforcement Personnel:
The US Constitution prohibits the government from interfering with my right to remain silent, to consult with an attorney, and to be free from unreasonable search and seizures by law enforcement. The following is directed to the law enforcement officer currently in my presence and any other law enforcement personnel that may be involved in questioning, searching, arresting or detaining me or my property in connection with the current contact:
- I hereby invoke and refuse to waive all of the rights and privileges afforded to me by the US Constitution, including the following:
- I invoke and refuse to waive my Fifth Amendment right to remain silent. Do not ask me any questions.
- I invoke and refuse to waive my Sixth Amendment right to an attorney of my choice. Do not ask me any questions without my attorney present. My attorney of choice is Thomas Dean. He can be reached at 602-635-4990.
- I invoke and refuse to waive all privileges and rights pursuant to the case Miranda v. Arizona. Do not ask me any questions or make any comment to me about this decision.
- I invoke and refuse to waive my Fourth Amendment right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures. i do not consent to any search or seizure of myself, my home, or of any property in my possession. Do not ask me about my ownership interest in any property. i do not consent to this contact with you. If I am not presently under arrest or under investigatory detention, please allow me to leave.
- Any statement I make or alleged consent i give in response to your questions is hereby made under protest and under duress and in submission to your claim of lawful authority to force me to provide you with information.